NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Dr Fagelman, Delita Hooks, their NYPD Fixers Worse than Ray Rice

Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Dr Fagelman receptionist officemgr Delita Hooks Ray Rice medical reception desks protected by Dr F, her false cross complt orchestrated NYPD IA joined in crimes Cy Vance misogynist DA ADA Walton/Illuzzi protected NYPD crimes all crimes! Worse than Ray Rice suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/12/2am-in…


Dr. Andrew Fagelman and his receptionist worse than Ray Rice. 

I was not Delita Hooks Wife but another MD's patient just had a cyst removed on my elbow I was holding bags and my phone -- when she yelled at me I had no rights; who are you meaning I am essentially nothing as she continued to violate my patient rights, stole a note a short communication I wrote my MD on the back of a business card, that's how she got my name by the way - I was not her employer's  patient! Delita Hooks came out from behind a long reception desk to menaced me  and stalk me as I retraced my steps back to my MD to get help.  I asked my doctor's assistant why is this woman (I did not know her name at the time -- Delita Hooks aka Delite and Dee) following me?


 Delita Hooks did a running punch to my head after attacking me w/ a key that left defensive wounds and she hit me with her phone, she threw her shoes  -- first she threatened to slap the crap out of me before she began so many physical assaults to my body after the running punch grabbed my hair and was pulling me down the hall by my hair -- 

She could've murdered me if I had fallen backwards and hit the back of my head against the floor...

I was holding bags my arm was numb and in my right hand my dominant hand I was holding my phone all the time trying to get away from her but she pulled my hair she was trying to pull me too her to kick me in the groin and when she couldn't she pressed her barefoot against my vagina as a form of dominance to further violate me --  this was after I had said don't touch my body!  Dee Hooks touch me anywhere she want to do without arrest because the NYPD Internal Affairs and the DA don't like me. activism my blog my YouTube so it's like a on going hate crime -- OK to violate my civil rights my Human Rights my body and break the law many laws and some don't have a statue limitation that applies to the doctors office and the police department and anyone involved and threatening me during open investigation and obstructing justice!

She wasn't the only one that broke the law and I'm waiting for rest including of NYPD at the 1st Precinct who brook laws  at their desks.  They have either been promoted or allowed to retire because apparently I'm in nothing you couldn't even do a dog or cat and get away with it. 

My Dad served in World War II was too painful to even talk about the liberation of concentration camps he witnessed but he died knowing I was treated like a Jew in the early stages of Nazi Germany the city of New York including Zachary Carter head of corporate counsel treat me like I'm not an American citizen and it's OK to violate my rights threaten me course and he falsified police reports threaten me during an open investigation lied to the police but if they did this to an immigrant third mean uproar but for me I'm just the invisible person who keeps speaking up every day and I will until I get Justice   


Dr Fagelman did not fire her and discussed me with patients.  He and Delita Hooks are liars, manipulative, and unethical so despite very different backgrounds they have a lot in common.