NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sally Goldenberg Exposes NYC Gov Finance Commissioner Martha Stark Largest Ethic Punishment EVER!!!!!


Gall in the family: Ex-commish fined 22G for kin-job scam

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/gall_in_the_family_wY0ryB6k8GHodMMgSM5gUI#ixzz1t3mfIQ4y


Amanda Burden is by far the worst commissioner in NYC gov history -- we call her Amanda the People’s Burden -- City Planning socialite city planner mega-millionaire who green lights every zone busting -- eminent domain abuse -- corrupt air sale deals like 120 E 12th St St. Ann’s Church -- you name it -- she is supporting it for her 1 percent pals at the expense of entire communities. 



Mike Bloomberg Steve Rattner huge conflict of interest -- no one interested.