NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, November 8, 2013

Salon SCK 1845 Broadway Lai Gives me Bangs


  • Salon SCK 1845 Broadway 2nd floor 
  • 212-265-1700
  • Salon SCK was smoking busy today and it was a very sad day for me and I continue to console my grief of losing my Father with food….so visit Lia who has known me for years some how a comfort.
  • I am very sad Dad passed and about the big lawsuit file Nov 15 with NYPD IAB fixing savage assault by Dr Fagelman's Delita Hooks (the most violent worst in NYC made a hole in my retina damaged my neck which is really hurting)  that has messed up my body and health so Lai gave me comfort and a new look. My hair painfully thin so Lai worked a miracle and he comforted me. 

  • Nice photo but in real life not looking so good.  Thanks Lai for CPR and encouraging me to feel better. 
  • Have my period, exhausted, grief stricken, packing on pounds, Lai does wonders for me...
  • I have packed on the pounds from the savage assault, to be a victim of patient rights being abused, violence and than lied and blamed is horrific and Dr Andrew Fagelman, 155 Spring St did not fire his receptionist office manager but paid her and the NYPD and Internal Affair fixed it…now the stress of Dad dying and grief gained more weight can't move…feel awful.

  • Lai wants me to let go and find my happiness once more.  He was very loving and supporting.   I started with Terri 27 years ago at Vidal and she moved to Boston and I ended up with Lai.

  • What a comfort to see him today.