NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, January 31, 2014

NYPD HGH NFL HGH NFL No Thanks To A-Rod Tacopina Show

A-Rod the reason for NFL progress on HGH-testing | New York Post


 NFL doesn't like the Joe Tacopina style of use the media to rape MLB but A-Rod brought in the biggest media addict in defense attorneys in my opinion and oh Joe where is Baby Lisa?

Read the article above and when they get to HGH remember the NYPD HGH scandal -- about 20 cops busted and one was NYPD Chief Marino -- the infamous kidnapper of Adrian Schoolcraft and also the MD was Dr Richard Lucente.  One of the NYPD HGH users retired and went on to steal close to a $100 grand in Apple products where he worked security not far from where I was assaulted at Dr Andrew Fagelman's and the NYPD fixed the assault for the medical office where Dr Fagelman did not fire his violent lying employee.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em


http://www.pinstripealley.com/2014/1/13/5303326/yankees-gifs-joe-tacopina-arod-steroids-lawyer-attorney


Mockumentary see above did he visit my blogs????


Joe wants the press to be silent unless he  has them kissing his tucas in lieu of info he gives them not NYPD PBA favors ??????!?!?????  Just asking!!!! 

"Having reviewed the evidence, my advice to Alex Rodriguez: run."


Is A-Rod going to sue Joe for malpractice like Bernie Kerik?????



Joe even sued the MLB gentleman that died of brain cancer for A-Rod.  


Joe sued all of MLB but the baseball. 




A-Rod Lawyer's Joe Tacopina Bigger Loser MLB says sour grapes Joe Shuts His Big Mouth





Joe Tacopina Hated or People Green With Jealousy According to Joe!




Joe, shut your fly trap!!!!