NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, June 2, 2014

Preet Bharara Harvard speech Stupid Remark Mockery of his Sexual Humilation of India's Diplomat as India Suffering Sexual Violence Rape Murder Teen Girls


Preet Bharara Harvard speech Stupid Remark Mockery of his Sexual Humilation of India's Diplomat as India Suffering Sexual Violence Rape Murder Teen Girls and my Blog Says Preet You remarks  Are Stupid insensitive poor timing and FYI Joel Bondy Guilty CityTime in my Opinion

and mayor Bloomberg Teflon Guilty but Preet you made all NYC Gov officials including  Rose Gill Hearn head of Dept of Investigation that Mike Bloomberg gave 2 kick back appointments too above the law on CityTime and 911 Tech corruption but Bharara takes a false higher ground on strip search Dr Devyani.  


http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/05/31/317658165/in-india-fifth-person-is-arrested-in-gang-rape-murder-case

"In the northern village where the attack occurred, crowds surrounded the girls for hours after their bodies were found Wednesday. They accused authorities of siding with the suspects and blocked them from taking the girls down from their nooses unless arrests are made.

"Authorities arrested five men — three brothers and two police officers — who are facing rape and murder charges, said R.K.S. Rathore, a senior police officer.

"In addition, the officers face charges of conspiracy in the crime and negligence of duty after villagers accused them of failing to respond when they first pinpointed the suspects."

As we've reported, this is another in a series of sexual violence cases that has united the country in anger.




They arrested 2 cops for not doing anything





http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com
Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  
please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 



The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1