NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, July 28, 2014

Rudin Family Greed Corrupt Politics Underscore NYPD Officer 2 US Marshals Shot W. Village No Trauma Level 1 Hospital

Rudin Family Greed Corrupt Politics Underscore NYPD Officer 2 US Marshals Shot W. Village No Trauma Level 1 Hospital
From early this afternoon....
NYPD Shot in West Village + US Marshals & Suspect


I'm in the West Village helicopters overhead.   


Developing story.


NY1 
Four people shot :  2 U.S. Marshalls, one NYPD officer, plus the suspect.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/07/28/ems-2-people-shot-in-west-village/


CBS 2: Three law enforcement officers, suspect shot in West Village http://cbsloc.al/1k41XZx Reply HELP for help, Reply STOP to cancel. Msg&data rates may apply



I was told cops shot. Do not know.  
"Shortly after 1 pm this afternoon (like 30 minutes ago).

NY1 said it was one NYPD detective and one U.S. Marshall. No details on their condition, or what hospital they were taken to. My guess is that they would not bother with that fake E.R." Sent to me. 


I do know 2 auxiliary NYPD shot years ago died at St Vincent's now thanks to Rudin greed political please players 50 councilmembers and Scott Stringer shirt list we have no Trauma L1 hospital here. 



I'm in the West Village helicopters overhead.   



FROM: Notify NYC

Law Enforcement Activity: Traffic delays & emergency personnel in area of W 4 St & Jones St, MN. Consider alternate routes.


When I was attacked at Dr Andrew Fagelman's I was wearing a sign like a large necklace warning that Rudin was jeopardizing our safety.

I went to the NYPD and I was threatened by the NYPD after the violence at the MD"s and I allege calls were made strings pulled.  I sent in a private investigator and Dr Andrew Fagelman's said some interesting things but one think he would not say is if he spoke to the NYPD.

The corrupt dirty cop that threatened me Det John Vergona said he wouldn't be talking to the MD -- so who did what talking.
I know the NYPD met with my attacker not me and both sets of the corrupt NYPD had contact with my attacker will they did not do so with me.  All NYPD in my case refused to meet with me and did not contact me except Det Vergona to threaten me.