NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mayor de Blasio Bill Bratton's Compassionate NYPD Musician arrested for singing in subway Hit in Face w/ guitar by Cop











Musician Hit w/his guitar than Arrest Bratton's NYPD Compassionate Policing



Bill Bratton has to go...







Mafia Cops Lawsuit Reminds us from Ray Kelly to Ben Ward to Bratton Commisioner Fail to Address Corruption 


Ray Kelly, Bill Bratton and Ben Ward not shy when it comes to retaliating against whistle blowers.

"STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- A federal judge has green-lighted the multimillion-dollar wrongful-death lawsuits filed against the city by the families of seven men slain in mob hits executed or aided by former two detectives Louis Eppolito and ex-Great Kills resident Stephen Caracappa.
In allowing the cases to proceed, District Judge Raymond J. Dearie said there was evidence to suggest the rubouts would not have occurred had Eppolito been kicked off the force or disciplined after he was "caught red-handed" passing confidential police records to a mobster in 1984.
The slayings took place between 1986 and 1991.
Dearie said evidence also indicated there was a "systemic failure" to address corruption under then-Police Commissioner Benjamin Ward."

No wonder Ray Kelly and Bill Bratton won't help me to get an honorary reinstatement for NYPD Hero Joe Sanchez and Bratton's legal imply there is something in his file...what would that be reporting two supervisors and Ward's corrupt top cops decided to punish Joe and protect the white shirts.

I wrote Kelly and Bratton re: Joe and now I am suing them.... Bratton will be named in a notice of claim soon for allowing corruption re: my case attacked at Dr Andrew Fagelman.  Dr Fagelman did not fire his violent lying employee and from the DA to the NYPD to Internal Affairs it appears they did him a favor as well as retaliated against me for being a whistle blower.

We voted for de Blasio hoping he would give us a new commission and the first thing he does is call 1800 NYPD fix it for a friend that helped get him votes?


Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB and Cy Vance, ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 4 second highlights Vine


Cy Vance being yelled down outside NYU Law for what he really is in my opinion a corrupt misogynist  DA.  






June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1