NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Salon SCK Lai Does Miracle haircut Suzannah Troy Soul T Soul Cycle


Photos by Jackie a beautiful soul
Address: 1845 Broadway #2, New York, NY 10023


Phone:(212) 265-1700


Lai works miracles because harsh reality is I have very thin hair and have been losing it from stress.

Lai transformed and I feel 15 pounds thinner but I am not.

Google Dr Fagelman assault to see me being attacked -- provoked to start filming and instead of apologizing a running punch to my left eye and than Delita Hooks his receptionist office manager tried dragging me down the hall by my hair....been 2 and a half years still suffering....the NYPD threatened me and committed the crime of coercion.

I embrace good souls and I am wearing a Soul Cycle shirt that says soul soul soul



Salon SCK Lai Does Miracle haircut Suzannah Troy Soul T Soul Cycle