NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Soul Cycle Super supportive Loving More than Just a Workout

Soul Cycle Super supportive Loving More than Just a Workout 

Soul Cycle is a loving safe fun place to heal....

 I also love the clothing and think the clothing could go mainstream so fantastic I love wearing shirts that say soul.  

I have posttraumatic stress and I got to tell you I love quiet but I just couldn't seem to move things out of my mind and my body just seem to need some loudness but in a controlled way where to put your plugs in my ears which are there at the counter for free at SoulCycle and then I feel like I  am at a wild safe party on a bike.    A personal trainer could cost as much as $75-$200 so for me this is better than personal training it's a group activity with amazing support and I don't have to do it all -  my goal to move my body and try and feel better to move the trauma out of my body


Dear Soul: 

You all know my history punched in the face by violent lying receptionist at the doctor Andrew  Fagelman's in SoHo and lied about it, Dad died knowing that the NYPD threatening me as well, my mom's dying of Parkinson's plus and before I went to Soul Cycle today my mom in a dark moment told me I'm too heavy (I gained a lot of weight from  the trauma of the attack)   she just lashed out at me because she's angry and frustrated that she's lost her abilities to walk it's very very sad so I can tell you I just felt like I could barely move -- i've damaged neck, knees a mess,  broken toe,  so you name it but I always go to Soul Cycle  because it's about supportive environment and love, a lot of love the entire staff is so excellent to walk in there and feel supported and loved unconditionally as I am -- so awesome so thank you and Andi is so encouraging she's very challenging but she also understands if you need to sit down and rest that's OK she's never going to make you feel bad she is so down to earth & beautiful inside & out  so warm and so loving thank you SoulCycle.  



Please Google Dr Fagelman assault and see Delita attack me and she was not fired or arrested I'm still in shock to this day I can't believe what happened and what's been going on and a medical doctor the NYPD 1 Police Plaza the Manhattan DA internal affairs unwillingness to their lack of human decency and respect for the law is unbelievable they clearly have no moral compass it's still shocking to me... She made a hole in my retina from a running punched my head    She grab my hair repeatedly yanked my head causing floaters  both eyes and she put her barefoot against my vaginal area and lied and lied and she got everyone to join in but I have the video the proof and the truth!!!!!!! 

I go to appellate  court and speak up for myself for five minutes Aug  21 after 2 1/2 years of the NYPD of lying and stonewalling me I don't have a lot of hope but it will become record historical I believe one day      


I've never done drugs I don't drink much I just I'm so appreciative of a warm loving environment just consistently warm and supportive that works with me whatever my injuries or whatever's going on supportive and loving thanks and blessings

Love,

Suzannah 
  • Sent from my iPhone