NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Tyke Elephant Outlaw on Netflix







Many of us do not know the cruelty that goes on every day in this country and around the world to animals of all kinds.  They CRY and feel pain just like us.  

When elephants are stolen away from their mothers they all cry and grieve.    Their love their babies and all the elephants caress the new born babies and when an elephant dies they mourn the elephants for years coming back to where they died and caress the bones....


HEART BREAKING     FILM  and the reality is hard to fathom for most.

Do not ride elephants

Do not support circuses that use live animals...


Elephants belong in the wild.

Sign every petition you can to save elephants....just google elephant petitions.

Donate to a sanctuary or
the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage.