NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, January 4, 2016

PETA Petition against Oak Hill Genetics breeds dogs and pigs sold to laboratories for cruel experiments!


PETA

ACTION ALERT

Dogs and pigs are suffering at Oak Hill Genetics.
Take Action Now!
Dear Suzannah Beth,
Oak Hill Genetics, an Illinois-based company that breeds dogs and pigs to be sold to laboratories for use in cruel experiments, was recently cited by the government for leaving sick animals to suffer with painful and debilitating injuries in violation of federal law.

Please speak up for abused dogs and pigs by urging the institutions that do business with Oak Hill Genetics to reassess their relationship with the cruel company. 

Thank you for taking action.

Sincerely,

PETA

P.S. Do more to protect animals from cruelty and neglect in the new year. Make your special year-end gift to help animals today