NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, February 8, 2016

Mayor de Blasio NEW City Council Salary Middle Class and a SACRIFICE

The majority of city council and scott stringer could not make close to 200,000 in the private sector -- add their salary health benefits pension loads of perks including parking placards --- yet bill de Blasio said the opposite and Errol Louis didn't bat an eye -- and de Blasio said they make a sacrifice when they can't make it in the private sector with few examples and make that kind of money which by the way Bill de Blasio said middle class to upper middle...


HOLY COW -- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?



 Mayor de Blasio NEW City Council Salary Middle Class and a SACRIFICE