NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mike Bloomberg Won't be President like Ray Kelly Homeland Security and Joan Illuzzi Endorsed to Death Lost Staten Island DA = Karma

Mike Bloomberg Won't be President like Ray Kelly will never be head of Homeland Security and his book not on best sellers list like ADA liar Joan Illuzzi dishonest player endorsed to death Hugely Lost Staten Island DA Race  = Karma


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy) tweeted at 5:51pm - 7 Mar 16:

Mike Bloomberg isn't running for President feared people learn truth about fleet of tech titanics starting with 911 suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/03/hardee… (https://twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/706975494495936517?s=17)

Get the official Twitter app at https://twitter.com/download?s=18

Mike Bloomberg Won't be President like Ray Kelly Homeland Security and Joan Illuzzi Endorsed to Death Lost Staten Island DA = Karma
Treating me like a Jew in the Early Stages Nazi Germany how did that work for you? Did you get the results you wanted.  Reminds me just a little of George Arzt tirade lost it  when he saw the author of True News but Arzt has not gotten his first serving of karma pie...yet.  




Accessoroes to crimes committed crimes acting like legalized mafia lied and lied violated their oaths  and other peoples constitutional rights -  Tip of the iceberg when it comes to karma but it's good to see some karma is been delivered. 



Everyone involved in my case in the violence and lies karma pie and for me this isn't enough karma pie.    I can't imagine how people feel this love ones were murdered by the NYPD and dirty DAs and ADAs protected NYPD or corrupt dirty DAs ADAs pulled Hotel Hynes  like maneuvers did any corrupt wrong doing because of their political ambitions  or what ever reasons forever reasons.


G-d sees all. 


Please Google Dr Fagelman assault watch the 34 second youtube  video goes black when she the violent lying attack receptionist Deleted TS Hooks lands are running punched in my head a hole in my retina 


Sent from my iPhone