NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Deborah Archer, Nina Mickens CCRB, NYPD OCD Sham, CCRB take Case Back 31/2 yrs Asking

CCRB Civilian Complaint Review Board

Here is the AUDIO OF ME CALLING CCRB YET AGAIN ASKING TO TAKE BACK MY CASE...  BRIAN CONNELL HAD INCORRECTLY TWICE TOLD ME TO WRITE HIM WHICH I DID AND HE NEVER EVER RESPONDED BUT NOW RICHARD EMERY A CORRUPT MISOGYNIST HACK IS OUT I TRY YET AGAIN.







CCRB NYPD OCD Sham CCRB take Case Back 31/2 yrs Asking



IF CCRB DOES TAKE MY CASE BACK IT WOULD BE THE FIRST TIME THE CORRUPT NYPD AND INTERNAL AFFAIRS OFFICERS WOULD BE QUESTIONED UNDER OATH!!!!  No more protection of Internal Affairs,  the fake Integrity Bureau, the corrupt fake NYPD Office of the Chief of the Dept.  My case Cy Vance and ADAs so corrupt I requested CCRB to investigate my case and than forward my case to a special prosecutor.

NYPD CPR NYPD Crimes CCRB Deborah Archer Nina Mickens Take Back my Case https://www.scribd.com/doc/313083647/CCRB-Deborah-Archer-Nina-Mickens-Take-Back-my-Case #ScribdDocs


I have audio of me calling Nina Mickens and she says I have to submit my request in a letter -- not on line or via my blog so she gives me CCRB's address and the floor but I included Deborah Archer as well and I am so glad Richard Emery is out.  What a phony he was.



Last few pages of testimony CCRB please read -- so sick all these years later still NO JUSTICE SO I AM CALLING FOR A SPECIAL PROSECTOR.
Above my CCRB testimony last page of document — it is striking how hard I have tried to get my case taken back and above a copy of my letter asking you to take my case back.