NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Catherine Papandrew Corp Counsel Liar or Lawyer?


Catherine Papandrew Corp Counsel Liar or Lawyer?

Your tax dollars defending NYPD crimes internal affairs crimes...

I want Zachary Carter  and everyone involved to have to answer questions in front of a new commission to please corruption groundbreaking commission that holds lawyers DAs corporate counsel internal affairs and every agency has failed New Yorkers accountable.

 If we can't get it in a public forum then we can take it online with databases and exposes it's got to be stop somehow it's got to be exposed fully for worldwide audience.

 In my opinion  this is an opinion blog as you all knowCatherine Papandrew  is a liar and Carmas going to get her --  you lied in my Pinyan in front of a judge and above  judge it says In G-D we Trust.

 This liar  or Lawyer whatever you want to call  Catherine Papandrew  said I wasn't coerced there wasn't any proof I was coerced and the judge wouldn't let me respond but I had already mentioned that the civilian complaint review board makes you sign a form yes I'm dropping charges and yes I want to make it clear I was not coerced but not the police department.



 I'm suffering from posttraumatic stress but right now as I sit outside the courthouse I pray everybody involved in the violence in life gets some their karma.


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2016/05/suing-nypd-make-flow-chart-corp-counsel.html