NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

mayor de Blasio and Zachary Carter Protecting NYPD Detectives Crimes my Case The Bloomberg Years and NYPD Crimes Period Even Giuliani Gave Us A New Commission Latest Hulking Ex NYPD Kills Himself Rather than Face FBI


Hulking ex-NYPD officer kills himself during FBI stop | New York Post
http://nypost.com/2017/03/08/hulking-ex-nypd-officer-kills-himself-during-fbi-stop/



Cop questioned in NYPD corruption probe kills himself | New York Post




Charles Campisi, Ray Kelly, than Bratton and Reznick now O'Neill and Reznick with Chief Boyce covering up crimes in my case detectives that committed crimes and lied and police reports and threaten me and acted on a misogynidt hate crime threat my guess Joe Tacopina posted.

 What about Eric Garner's  hand written lawsuit from Rikers

Where is our justice it's time for new commission into police corruption and a mirror that's going to stand up and do something rather than act like he's blackmailed by the NYPD!
Uncovering the coverup
Brooklyn: I’m not surprised Zachary Carter and crew got caught playing Dr. Redacto on the nursing home scandal. I’ve witnessed his lawyers lie to a federal judge, three appellate judges and a New York Supreme Court justice. I’m just disappointed he and his crew of lawyers’ other dirty work hasn’t been exposed, including protecting NYPD crimes. Carter’s career is over. Which top officials will be joining him, de Blasio or Bratton? Suzannah Troy
 When I wrote this letter it hadn't occurred to me that the US attorney Preet Bharara  did not have what it takes to arrest a former US attorney appointed by his former boss Chuck Schumer and Bill Clinton   
It's  like the Brooklyn and DA Charles Hynes  facing grand jury's that would've definitely invited him --  it's shocking and stunning from Albany to City Hall it's a game "Guess who is Teflon?"   too many of them are Teflon...

Corrupt detectives like my case: * Two NYPD gang detectives arrested last month on charges of fabricating the details of a gun arrest in Manhattan have been charged in a second case, accused of framing a man for selling crack cocaine in Queens, the Times reports.

FYI: My Dad a WW2 Vet and Scholar died knowing Ray Kelly was part of NYPD wrong doing my case -- I am glad my Letter exposing Zachary Carter and Corp Counsel lawyers lied and lied was published in The NY Daily News...

Retired NYPD Murders Landlord Greenpoint Brooklyn Anyone Surprised?
http://nypdnewcommission.blogspot.com/2017/03/retired-nypd-murders-landlord.html?m=1

 Do you remember top brass and internal fares that were supposed be investigating ramose each ending up in some terrible scandal?  The worst NYPD Internal Affairs Capt Aaron Wright the male Delita Hooks (she tried  to beat me to a pulp after I had a cyst removed at Dr Andrew Fagelman's by Dr Vine - The  misogynist corrupt 1st Precinct currently being protected by Chief Boyce  it's also protecting anti-Semitism in my case by Det Vergona see my email to Det Vergona Oct 16, 2012 G-d Sees All --  whatever you think you know about corruption inside the NYPD and Internal Affairs it is  way worse -- Charles Campisi's new book is a joke --  not only did he not address fixing in favors like my case but he omitted Ray Kelly and his wife excepting free rides from Michael Bloomberg and that was just the tip of the iceberg when it came to corruption including 911 tech corruption under Bloomberg and nypd graft  and Michael Bloomberg's private bodyguard off-duty shooting a rifle because he felt like it and he didn't report it just the tip of the iceberg what goes on and what is going on including with NYPD cameras in that contract ....

The City  it's in really bad shape and there's major news not being reported and there's major fixing in favors going on...  Preet Bharara was our only hope  and whatever mojo he had he's lost as well

We need  a new commission into police corruption ---  The city tends to have a new commission every 20 years even Rudy Giuliani gave us one the city is long overdue --  I want all the top cops including Chief Boyce, Campisi, Reznick, 3 PCs question about my case  and there are plenty of people whose love ones were killed by the NYPD that one answers and they want them under oath including Eric garner's family starting with his hand written lawsuit from Rikers.


NYPD detectives committed crimes in my case protected by Chief Pulaski, Chief Campisi now Chief Boyce and Reznick along w/ 3 PCs has taken it to a whole new level  it's stunning to me that the police don't understand right from wrong and they have no idea how to screen cops let alone train them they don't seem to understand right from wrong and basic ethics .


 Current police commissioner scratching his head he doesn't understand why the NYPD aren't eliciting respect and admiration but that's because he's protecting crimes including cases like mine.


 It seems like every day the NYPD  where in the paper committing crimes and every day that they're not there people like me that are victims of the NYPD doing fixing favors retaliation in my case and many other cases the NYPD of committed crimes and Internal Affairs are protecting them.

For every crime the NYPD commit that does make it into the paper victims like me no they've committed for more crimes that have not been reported that are not being punished.

The NYPD  need new psychological evaluation's new leaders because it's clear we don't have leaders that I understand right from wrong and basic ethics.



misogynistnyc: Cy Vance and NYPD Brass Misogynist Rape Kits Tip of Iceberg
http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/03/cy-vance-and-nypd-brass-misogynist-rape.html?m=1