NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, October 16, 2017

NYPD Sex Crime Unit Listen Not Harvey Weinstein Vic Det Refuses Badge# bad to worse

NYPD Sex Crime Unit Listen Not Harvey Weinstein Vic Det Refuses Badge# bad to worse Listen!


Hear Det tell me I don’t need to know her badge number when clearly I do. That is really sick and what abusers they  lie to you including about your needs!
Updates oct 17, 3am chronic Severe insomnia five years more than five years of NYPD lies and more listen listen to that audio from yesterday.  FYI she should’ve had her supervisor called me she refuses to take a message tells me to call back she hangs up
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/scott-rosenberg-f-king-knew-weinstein-article-1.3567666
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
@RonanFarrow @NewYorker @NYPDONeill @nytimes you hear me tell Sex crimes victim it (felt) like Det Vergona had a gun to my head. Chief Boyce detective’s response youtube.com/watch?v=RGRZkQ…

Zachary Carter corrupt sadists NYPD Internal Affairs  love to use Ron Kuby’s letter to pretend there are no crimes when there are a pile up from the doctors office the First Precinct to Internal
Affairs to 1 Police Plaza.
Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
Hear NYPD Chief Boyce Detective Sex Crimes Unit violate protocol telling me I don’t need her badge# what abusers do youtube.com/user/Suzannaha…

 Everyone knows my case and in fact if that corrupt misogynist racist NYPD in the DA apply the law would have to arrest the doctor Dr Fagelman urologist his employee Delita Hooks women in the video that lied to the police through an open investigation NYPD detectives and their partners who’s name after 5 years I still don’t know their supervisors Sgt Chen, Lt Burgos and the commander DI Ed Winski as well as top and mid level internal affairs officer‘s and they’re not gonna do that - Zachary Carter Former US attorney appointed by Bill Clinton and Charles Schumer is actually lying in court for the NYPD and he lie about NBA star Thabo Sefolosha’s leg Being broken by the NYPD stating that NYPD acted within their scope when the NYPD jumped on him broke his leg Bill de Blasio, Bratton O’Neill are not apologize to either of us and how many other victims?   Michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly  oh me, Eric Garner and his family and how many victims apologies fact we need apology was born of the NYPD Internal Affairs DA offices  permanent commission into NYPD Internal Affairs DA and Corp Counsel corruption!



CityTime still not over in the legal document I’m filing November 6 as part of the retaliation against me... FYI Leidos is SAIC.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-16/settlement-may-scuttle-securities-fraud-clash-at-supreme-court
“...scheduled securities-fraud clash after the two sides told the justices they are near a settlement."

Wow....Wonder Woman may finally catch Dr. Redacto! Redacto is this blogs fictional villain character.   And the shareholders get money??? Setttlement...
This blogtold you so :-)!!!!.  Securities world gets rocked....I spoke with the biggest unions and Tish James outside nyc SAIC headquarters demanding SAIC return money.  I asked for double what the city got.  

I called the Brooklyn DA rather than Manhattan and I got a young ADA male who was not very educated, bad listener,  he could not hide his shck bout the damage to Mayeye but he said  jurisdiction humidity I could go to the attorney  general so I asked should I go to the one in Washington DC or New York state he thought I should go to New York State he has why would you mentioned Washington DC and I said because Washington is DC the AG has Eric Garner‘s case.


FYI Eric garner his case he wrote in his pro se lawsuit filed like me under Michael Bloomberg and Ray Kelly, Campisi He was sexually assaulted and if he called up like I did he would’ve been treated like me that detective enoug call  hung up on me

everyone knows PC O’Neill, Chief Reznick, Sex Crimes Unit, Chief Boyce covering up crimes don’t want to arrest 7 NYPD co Winski  aprox IAB mid high level IA plus, the urologist to NYPD and the rich of Soho/Tribeca and this started under Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi, Bloomberg like Eric Garner — thru Bratton my case on going. 


FYI woman’s voice in she is a detective answer Sex Crime Unit and her supervisor is out.  She did not offer his name.  I had a friend call get the  spelling of the supervisors name and their address so I can report her to the civilian complaint review board.   I did attempt to reported to Internal Affairs but IA cover up the crimes that’s what they do year after year which makes them guilty ...!!!!

Chief Boyce runs Very very corrupt division he’s protecting so much crime my case and how many others listen to his detective!


NYPD Sex Crime Unit Listen Not Harvey Weinstein, Det Refuses to give badge # offers advice I didn’t call for advice I called to report crime! #NYPD female cops part of Misogyny Boys clubs w/ IAB protect ALL crimes over 5yrs

Det Vasquez refuses to give me her badge number she lies to me telling me I don’t need it that’s not true you don’t get to tell the victim they don’t need your badge number then she tells me she wants to give me advice I didn’t call her to get advice from her I called her to report a crime this is how victims are abused mistreated by NYPD even woman officers part of the boys club all devoted to protecting wrongdoing crimes committed by their officers


When I told her I was going to report her to the civilian complaint review board she was bothered by that she felt a moment of distress nothing like what we victims of violence and I was sexually violated as well but we feel but so she gave up her badge number but you know what I didn’t get it because that’s the game you NYPD play they say it so fast I couldn’t get it together the right it down was overwhelmed and I did reporter CCRB and Internal Affairs  five years of covering up participating in crimes my case and how many others? 

Hear  me say Det Vergona almost Like he put a gun to my head I was forced me drop charges against my will  Det Vasquez from Sex Crimes Unit  doesn’t want to hear anything she does not want to give me her badge numbershe’s going to protect NYPD Internal Affairs crimes five years on going crimes to protect her which doctors employee or a urologist in the same neighborhood Harvey Weinstein works I was sexually assaulted she touch my vagina with their bare foot after punching me hitting me ripping out my hair goal touching sexually dominate me to overpower me to say that she owned me she pressed her barefoot against my vagina through my yoga pants and that constitutes felony sexual assault it was about domination

I dropped charges threatened verbally violently by Det Vergona 01.  In the intake call I told them look at my attacker signed letter October 23, 2012 to Detective Andrew Dwyer she openly threatens me again that’s a very serious crime and Internal Affairs at all that I protected all these crimes and threats to me




voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone






To: PC.office@nypd.org, iab@nypd.org, IABCMDCNTR@nypd.org, CCPCMAIL@doi.nyc.gov, Office Of Mayor Deputy shorris , zcarter@law.nyc.gov
Cc: GetHelp@pubadvocate.nyc.gov
Subject: PC O’Neill, Chief Reznick, Sex Crimes Unit, Chief Boyce covering up crimes don’t want to arrest 7 NYPD co Winski aprox IAB mid high level IA plus urologist to NYPD and the rich of Soho/Tribeca

I added more to link below everyone knows PC O’Neill, Chief Reznick, Sex Crimes Unit, Chief Boyce covering up crimes don’t want to arrest 7 NYPD co Winski aprox IAB mid high level IA plus, the urologist to NYPD and the rich of Soho/Tribeca and this started under Ray Kelly, Charles Campisi, Bloomberg like Eric Garner — thru Bratton my case on going.
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2017/10/nypd-sex-crime-unit-listen-not-harvey.html
Zachary Carter on record in court lying in my case and Thabo Sefolosha’s how many more? How many cops top cops complicit broke laws in my case how other cases they NYPD breaking laws and or violating protocol keep it close because there so many victims

voice dictated ptsd insomnia
please excuse terrible typos sent from my iPhone

Cy Vance, Chief Boyce, Reznick, O’Neill Zachary Carter RESIGN!

* Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr., who is facing questions regarding the ethics of some of his campaign donations, said on Monday that he regrets taking campaign money from defense attorneys with cases before his office, NY1 reports.