NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 31, 2018

2019 NYC Arrests my Case + Mayor Bloomberg ECTP 911 along w/ CityTime Tossed?

2019 NYC Arrests my Case + Mayor Bloomberg ECTP 911 along w/ CityTime Tossed?

 New York City is misogynist Central and I'm living proof of it if you don't like me it's OK violence towards women it's OK if you don't like what I have to say my activism my blog my YouTube violence towards me is OK.   In 2019 I'd like that's a change but however long it takes I will get Justice look at Bill Cosby his case and how many years it took.

 23 years later the prospect park rape victim has vindication but she does not have justice not yet she just has a fake apology from the NYPD police commissioner because look at his actions John Miller has not been fired and you shouldn't even employed.  When Bratton "retired"  all his flunkies on the payroll with her six-figure salary should've been forced to leave and John Miller was supposed do with the end of the year but mysteriously stayed on it's interesting how many people are on the payroll that don't belong there whether it's NYPD or City Hall.

I'd like to see arrests in my case 2019. I'd like to see us citizens database for police crime city state and federal crimes so we can see it's patterns of an ethical/criminal behavior that should not be tolerated especially by city state or government employees including complicity.

I predict even more corruption is going to come out about the payroll system Rudy Giuliani first introduced that Michael Bloomberg let go over budget mega millions along w/ mayor Mike's tech titanic ECTP aka 911 tech -- they are going to have to be thrown out.  911 still convoluted mess you can't text.


Suzannah B. Troy (@suzannahbtroy)
3am PTSD My goals/hopes 2019 google dr Fagelman assault youtube break 1M views, special prosecutor ARRESTS crimes no statute ex. threats to me during OPEN investigation, lying to NYPD/false cross complt, NYPD falsified police reports conspired2 #coerce me suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2018/12/2am-in…

I can't get over that I agreed to false arrest twice for having my patient rights violated my body repeatedly violated for being threatened for being a victim of so many crimes from a doctors office to police department but there was not one Arrested 911 Tech crooks or senior NYPD that took a lavish gifts a 911 it's astounding to me and in terms of the payroll system that Michael Bloomberg didn't throw it out and he let it go over budget so outrageously it would've hit the billion dollar mark and I may have anyway for a corrupt system that doesn't work it's easy to steal as we seen a case that parallels mine were top cops protected all crimes including the misogynist Chief boy tech crooks or senior NYPD that took a lavish gifts a 911 it's astounding to me and in terms of the payroll system that Michael Bloomberg didn't throw it out and he let it go over budget so outrageously it would've hit the billion dollar mark and I may have anyway for a corrupt system that doesn't work it's easy to steal as we seeing a case that parallels mine were top cops protected all crimes including the misogynist Chief boyce who blocked me on twitter along w/ his cesna theiving boss  police commissioner James O'Neill who I hope will be forced to resign along with the mayor -- de Blasio  and the Manhattan DA.

The mayor use the theme of the tale of two cities well he has enjoyed both Cities -- millions of taxpayer money he expects tax payers to pay millions of his legal bills and he flew on Federally funded says now which he should never have done! 

 The mayor has not apologized to me for his NYPD detective from the intelligence division treading on my civil liberties intimidation harassment and one violated protocol and lied to me about it as he did it this is on the steps of City Hall at a survivors rally !




Download the Twitter app



please excuse terrible typos sent 
from my iPhone