NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, December 2, 2019

Mayor Mike Bloomberg Media buddies killed News for him so I copied and pasted 1 article not deleted on censorship of me

https://observer.com/2009/09/suzannah-b-troy-will-not-be-quieted/

Suzannah B. Troy Will Not Be Quiet(ed)

The YouTube account for one of Michael Bloomberg’s most prolific, and eccentric, critics has been suspended.
Suzannah B. Troy, a resident of the West Village who has made dozens of minute-long videos criticizing Bloomberg for extending term limits and promoting development projects throughout the city, thinks the fix is in. 
“YouTube suspended my entire account which was over 300 movies,” wrote in an email this afternoon. “ My last YouTube was David Yassky breaks the law again where a support puts his posters illegally on a light pole. I reported his and other politicians breaking the law to 311 and he and others should get fined.”
Troy said that she has contacted civil liberties attorney Norman Siegel for assistance.
“As usual I believe it was a violation of my freedom of speech,” she wrote.