NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Guiseppi Logan Musician Composer Died

Guiseppi Logan Musician Composer Died

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2020/04/guiseppi-logan-jazz-musician-and.html?m=1

I've been targeted discriminated against violently assaulted including sexual assault and NYPD joined in breaking laws New York City New York State you can get away with all kind of crimes if you're connected and it helps at the NYPD in the Manhattan DA don't like your politics... That can pertain to race religion gender sexuality or all of the above


It seems like the goal is to shut me up in silence me so even the post on Joe Logan also known as Giuseppe Logan has disappeared from my blog it's there but you have to search it's buried it says if someone designed my blog and my YouTube to be delisted my posts to do be delisted so if you find this that's amazing