NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Google's YouTube creates a "YouTube Trends" page like Google Trends by Suzannah B. Troy


YouTube will now have YouTube Trends just like it's parent company Google Trends.

YouTube is still evolving trying to find it's niche in a mega-successful way it has yet to do. Google YouTube is wonderful despite some hellish experiences I can tell you about first hand I still wish YouTube success because YouTube has not given me a partnership yet but has partnered with me for some of my YouTubes. I also earn money from my blog so thanks Google AdSense.

Having a YouTube trends page is a very smart move. The page will highlight what YouTubes are hot and noteworthy.

Good work YouTube. Of course you know I have some suggestions for you.....

best,
Suzannah B. Troy