NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Missing the real big crime bigger than the 80 million stolen CityTime watch Suzannah B. Troy's new YouTube


Sent to press and activists -- but make sure to read the posting below this and it is the top link on this new YouTube in the text portion of the YouTube.

My new tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFysahmoZWk

I talk about Juan Gonzalez's new piece but guess what there were plenty of people that did not blow the whistle and why? No brainer.


My new youtube -- you are missing the point -- 80 million the small crime -- the 700 + the big crime and reminder Mike Bloomberg was pushing SAIC renewal -- a full massive over spend yet again for SAIC Sept. 30 and when this story breaks MIke immediately does p.r for SAIC and even praises them on the John Gambling show and I have it from plenty of sources CityTime still does not work so why more smoke and mirrors....

We need a full audit and if investigator with brains do their job SAIC and Spherion and how many consultants made-off like mini Bernie Madoffs.

I talk about a warm up to CityTime another failed attempt by Rudy Guiliani called Maximus which help make his friends big bucks and they they shelved the failed program....and I ask why didn't Sal Salmone blow the whistle and why could I figure this out in 24 hours and I have a BFA from Rutgers and Mike Bloomberg couldn't figure this out in less than 24 hours?

Why?