NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Christine Quinn City Council's Dirty Secrets + Quinn's Slushgate!





Read the above link and try not to fall out of your chair when you read about the corrupt politicians that are cheating, lying, not paying taxs, rent, fees that would land us in jail! Get out your barf bags because it will make you want to puke!

Link below Sally Goldenberger’s piece on Quinn and staff’s high priced defense attorneys! Can we get an App and having a running ticker on the on going high costs to tax payers thanks to corrupt politicos and their staffs? How approved the same law firm Goldman Sachs uses?


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/03/google-blogger-censors-ny-political.html