NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MTA’s Decay is Art! How the MTA robs New Yorkers Blind gives us lousy service but their fat cats stay rich by Suzannah B. Troy

The MTA is such a mess and they collect so much money hand over fist.  The MTA Metro card is a sham ripping off people because many just can’t keep up with the swipes that don’t work, mailing the damaged cards in for refunds or keeping up with the lose change on the cards that in the years is a big time money loser for the MTA’s customers but a big time money cash cow for the MTA.


The MTA tech deals are like the MTA Mafia real estate deals -- just accepted as a way of life.  The tech deals though did lose mass amounts of money while all the big fat execs and tech consultants with the exception of one that may be heading to jail just get richer.

The MTA service is the worst and their ads and Mike Bloomberg’s are an in your face insult and again a big joke.  You ain’t fooling New Yorkers and we are pissed off.