NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Stefano Giovannini Very Talented Photographer Journalist with Global View




I want to thank Stefano for sharing this photo with me so I could share it with you.

Many people that call them self artist or photographer do the same work over and over -- like having the same conversation.  He is work is not like that at all but he doesn’t update his website and funny but I don’t update my artist’s website anymore either.  This photo leaped out at me.  If you look up at the top of this blog -- my very first blog than you will understand why.

I am face book friends with this dynamic photographer and his  Coney Island series that remind me of a Hopper painting -- some how lonely and stark.  (I was suppose to see the Hopper exhibit at The Whitney today, the very last day when my friend....I always show you a picture of us visiting museums but I am not sure I am going to make it uptown.  Still feel so tired from being sick for weeks.)

If you tool around Stefano Giovannini’s  website you can find photos giving us visuals of a Protest of China’s treatment of Tibet and the United Nation’s indifference.

Powerful work....from the facebook photos of Coney Island to his website.