NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, November 28, 2011

Caffe Vivaldi Saved!!!

Dear friends of Caffe Vivaldi,

Congratulations to all of you, the members of our "Save Caffe Vivaldi" family.

We have an agreement with our landlord. Without your support this would not have been possible.

But before we go further, I want you to note down 2 addresses:

email: caffevivaldi@gmail.com.
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Caffe-Vivaldi/159104830808021?

We invite you to follow up on how we are progressing with our plans to stay in our present location in the West Village for another 10 years. We want you to be a part of this success story as we progress to the next stage. Send us an email and become friends on our Facebook.

The rules governing this petition do not allow us to talk about things we want to share with you and we must respect that.  Therefore, future updates will be made on Facebook and Caffe Vivaldi's website. 

This petition should be the beginning and not the end of our relationship with the almost 5,000 of you who have signed.


With Love and Gratitude,

Ishrat