NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

911 Tech System 165 Million $ exposed Frauded Closer to Billion + Stay Tuned

Tip of the Iceberg folks on the 911 tech system......ditto for CityTime where we still have not gotten to the truth a far bigger tax payer abuse and fraud so stay tuned....Finally a small part of 2 billion dollar fraud and lied ECTP 911 Tech System is coming out. By the way how much have we paid Gartner and other consultants all these years as we were over billed, frauded and lied to about all these mega tech contracts. Where were the auditors before John Liu? Why is Mark Page silent. How did City Council let this go on and on Christine Quinn? Some great biz man Mike is!!! He would be poverty level and homeless is he ran his private empire thus way.


http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/911-system-contractor-hired-city-controller-article-1.1086619

Good Job John Liu but keep going where did 2 billion dollars tax payer money go? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNjGfafVbMA&sns=em Bloomberg's new DOITT puppet already selling Joel Bondy styled response or lied u pick -- where did all the money go in all these Bloomberg Tech Tax Payer Titanics? ECTP 911 keep digging. Get our money back plus damages.


FYI: I made 2 YouTube channels for local 375 DC37 one is called Bloombergticeberg


I urge you to look at John Liu’s first two press releases on ECTP -- the first is called CityTime 2 so google John Liu CityTime 2 press release.