NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Giuseppi Logan Photo of Suzannah B. Troy German Mag





German Mag photo  editor contacted me for permission to use a photo of Giuseppi Logan for an article they are doing.  Of course I said yes.



My first YouTube -- the one that rocked the jazz world --- People thought he was dead and my YouTubes helped to alert his son -- his only child from his 2nd marriage he was alive and we united them for the first time in I believe 40 years not long after this video Giuseppi would lose touch with his youngest son Jaee Logan.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSb-JgMIeuA&feature=related

Signal to Noise Magazine did the most beautiful piece "Out from the Shadow'  (not on line but really fully recognized my work and the British film maker that made the footage in Tompkins almost 50 years apart -- our footage -- same park --- haunting -- especially because I have my own footage of Giuseppi and Jaee re-united for the first time in Tompkins....and than came The New York Times Piece.




Very touching --- It is great to do my work and also to know I have done good deeds especially in the face of just a terrible wrong doing, being viscously assault by an MD's receptionist and she and MD refuse to take responsibility so this email asking for my work which also help Giuseppi Logan is a beautiful gift this am.   (This is an open police investigation.  http://youtu.be/dh9TedhfthE I am writing you with a fading black eye from last week shocking and wrong assault).

The NY Times recently gave me photo credit also-- image from a YouTube and I just was  interview  this weekend by a NYT reporter although I have to keep mum on the topic.  The article should be out in 3 weeks -- it is not Giuseppi Logan.

Suffering from lack of sleep extra bad due to the assault happy to share this news.