NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, October 26, 2012

Ron Kuby Attacked Again by Cowardly Rapper Gay Basher



http://m.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/fighting_words_rapper_pleads_guilty_5OiaFLeX53Z8px7dJgd1eM?utm_medium=rss&utm_content= 
Ron Kuby's' attacker wronged Ron Kuby again but too ignorant, weak  and cowardly to own up. 
Let's say I can more than empathize.


Hey Ron you and I similar experiences except you did not have in my opinion have a corrupt Det like mine trying to beat me - he didnt use fist just threat false arrest --in to dropping assault charges using a in my opinion false counter complaint which is a criminal act just like assault!!!

Both Ron's attacker and mine in my opinion lied about us falsely blaming us ---another type of assault.

They don't have an inkling of taking responsibility for their violent actions which started with aggressive inappropriate verbal attacks. 

Cowardly to blame the victim. 


My video of attack shows her threatening me bodily harm at md office than attacking me key on wrist a weapon? Shoes thrown r they a weapon?

Well if the powder keg goes off on someone else blame the Det.    Thanks to in my opinion a corrupt detective the Dr. Fagelman's violent receptionist won't be getting anger management....

quote from Kuby, The NY Post....

"The sad thing is young men like this kill somebody or get killed every day over stupid stuff," he said. "So I think that anger management is a good thing and I think he should start soon," he said, adding,


Everyone I know is stunned by how I was assaulted. Today teased about being eaten by alleged corrupt Det. Not funny. 


Ron helped me with the Det.http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2012/10/nypd-first-precinct-makes-assault.html?m=1 

Believe this guy wronged Kuby yet again.

You might not agree with Kuby but he did not deserve this.   

If anything Kuby compassionate.   This guy wronged Kuby. 

http://mayorbloombergkingofnewyork.blogspot.com/2012/09/ron-kuby-famed-lawyer-bloodied-fighting.html