NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Joan River Robin Williams on the Edge, Reminder Joan River Howard Stern Interview Jerry Lewis Wanted Joan Dead?


Joan Rivers said Robin Williams was brilliant...well it takes one to know one.

In an industry where it is almost in possible to make it Joan kept making it and making it giving a new meaning to an enduring presence.

Howard Stern has some amazing interviews with her the most disturbing when Jerry Lewis threatened her life.  She could really piss people off.  





Joan Rivers:
I'm so saddened by the death of Robin Williams. He was an amazing talent, a giving man, a brilliant comedian and an extraordinary actor. Robin genuinely made me laugh and was one of the "good guys." I’ll miss him and his wonderful spirit.