NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

NYPD New Fake ID Al Sharpton Police Commish ID Signals Bill Bratton's Days Numbered

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/rev-al-sharpton-shown-nypd-commissioner-fake-id-article-1.1891920

See the photo the NYPD made up of Al Sharpton -- NYPD ID that he is police commissioner.

First this NYPD tragic comedic act  signals Bill Bratton is history...over and out.  I will sue him and his head of Internal Affairs Chief Reznick.   Bill Bratton puts in place as head of IAB  a man named in a lawsuit where he called an NYPD whistle power a rat which will be in my lawsuit where I go after IAB yet again for being corrupt and my case PROVES it.  I even have audio!!!!!!!!  See links at bottom of this post....

The NYPD need a psych eval because how many have been caught raping, murdering, gun trafficking, stealing from drug dealers, etc   If there are good cops the public isn't feeling their goodness and no good cop has come forward on my case.

The NYPD go from work to bars not home to their families.  I intend to question a certain Deputy Inspector in my lawsuit about that.

The NYPD hire strippers and possible sex workers to entertain them at parities.


I went to give blood and an NYPD officer stared at my chest and said to another that reminds me I have to hire a stripper for the party.

The NYPD are sexists and racists in my opinion.   Yes there are some good honest NYPD but not many and even they are afraid to come forward because they will be crushed by the system.

Name one NYPD officer that has come forward and has not been crushed by the system.

I don't like Al Sharpton but right now he is right on and the Feds need to come in because the police can't police the police.

The fake NYPD ID for Sharpton -- funny but shows 1) Bill Bratton is on his way out and 2) the NYPD have too much time on their hands if they are doing that kind of thing and when they aren't they are fixing crime?

Please continue to help my YouTube exposing Dr Andrew Fagelman, my attacker Delita Hooks who committed a crime and than filed a false cross complaint and than threatened me yet  again in a signed letter to her NYPD fixers.

Thanks and gratitude for making a difference.  

please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 



June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1