NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, February 6, 2015

April 22 May 19, Aug 22, 2014 Mayor de Blasio 911 Corruption Make Compaint against Mark Peters DOI

April 22 May 19, Aug 22, 2014 Mayor de Blasio 911 Corruption Make Compaint against Mark Peters DOI

Too date no call for criminal prosecution of 911 crooks. HP opened the floodgates and it involved contractors, consultants and lobbyists as well as political figures and their political ambitions from The White House to City Hall.  It also involves the NY Pensions like the fact HP has 2 biggies on the NY Pension board as well as my guess the City has investments in HP stock (one example) and doesn't want stock dropping....  I am the only one demanding criminal prosecution and I meet today for part 2 in beginning of Lawsuit Number 2 against the City of NY.




Aug. 22

Dear Mark Peters:  Where is the criminal prosecution of 911 tech crooks.




May 19, 2014





May 19, 2014




April 22, 2014

http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/04/mayor-de-blasio-head-of-dept-of.html?m=1

Mark Peters talks to me via his secretary -- he won't actually get on the phone and insists I call Internal Affairs or WAIT until the NYPD Inspector General gets up and running.....


April 22, 2014 Mark Peter's Dept of Investigation tells me ANYTHING 911 IS INTERNAL AFFAIRS jurisdiction.