NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, February 14, 2015

erizon Wireless Valentine's Day Harasses My Mom Severely Ill Parkinson's Plus




My Mom has helper who suggested she get an easier phone to use supposedly geared towards the elderly and the company sub-contracts out to Verizon.

I made this YouTube when they refused to wave the left over funds.

Okay.  They want to harass my Mom on a Saturday and Valentine's day when she is losing her ability to barely walk with a walker and could die one day when her throat will become like her legs -- it doesn't get crueler.

The manager said I was discriminating against old People and AARP would be interested when I said Verizon should be forcing and or pressuring People in to contracts especially sick and elderly People.  I said they shouldn't force anyone but phones are so expensive People do take the contract.

They suckered my Mom in to a dollar phone to complicated and confusing for her to use and for the dollar Verizon now wants two hundred dollars and any money they can make as a sub-contractor.

I use Verizon Fios but as soon as I move again which may be in x amount of months I dumping anything and all things Verizon.



Verizon Customer Care-less Abuse Parkinsons Hello Michael J Fox?

Verizon Wireless Valentine's Day Harasses My Mom Severely Ill Parkinson's Plus