NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Lowline Lower East Side Under Ground Lab an Underground Park Lower East Side Fund Raising on Kickstarter

Lowline Support Lowline Kickstarter I did!!!!



WE DID IT! We hit our Kickstarter funding goal today, with only a few hours to spare!  Woohoo!

If you haven't given yet, you still have a few hours left-- until 6pm EST today-- to help support the Lowline, get involved with our upcoming Lowline Lab, and snag some limited edition gear: custom t-shirts, totes, and terrariums. Don't miss out!

If you have already given, THANK YOU for sharing our dream with us. The Lowline Lab will become a reality, and it will be because of you!

With excitement and in thanks,
The Lowline team
  
Last minute chance to back the campaign!
Copyright © 2015 The Lowline, All rights reserved. 
You are receiving this email because you indicated interest in the Lowline. 

Our mailing address is: 
The Lowline
5 White Street, #4B
New YorkNY  10013

Add us to your address book