NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

NY Post NY Daily News Endorsed Joan Illuzzi and SHE LOST!!!!!!

THE NY DAILY NEWS (CLOSET REPUBLICAN) AND THE NY POST BOTH ENDORSED JOAN ILLUZZI AND IT BACKFIRED AGAIN!!!!!  IS GETTING THE NYDN AND NY POST DOUBLE ENDORSEMENT A CURSE!!!!!!!
http://joanilluzi.blogspot.com

This was a royal F you by minorities on SI to Dan Donovan who endorsed Illuzzi call it the Eric Garner factor and payback!!!!!


This huge loss by Illuzzi direct reflection on corrupt DA Cy Vance.
A wake-up call someone run against dirty DA Cy Vance!!!
tweet: Joan Illuzzi Orbon LOSES Staten DA even Republican NYPD on SI voted because they don't trust her!!!!!

tweet: Joan Illuzzi Orbon LOSES Staten DA even Republican NYPD on SI voted because they don't trust her!!!!!


JOAN ILLUZZI LIED TO ME --- THANK YOU G-D MY PRAYERS ANSWERED
SOME KARMA HAS BEEN SERVED TONIGHT.

I DIDN'T WANT TO HELP HER GET VOTES BUT SHE PROTECTED CORRUPT
NYPD COPS THAT COMMITED !!!!!


Staten Island democrats minority voters were sending to a message about Dan Donovan and Eric Garner!!!!!!!!

Under de Blasio new phe·nom·e·non  polar opposite vote the same for instance right the polar opposite want de Blasio and Bratton out!

She is a two faced liar listen to her in her  own words lie to me -- there was no fed ex
she and her supervisor ADA Tiana Walton refused to give tracking number and they did not even
do a thorough cover-up for my attacker....and the NYPD that coerced me!!!


I am guessing she dropped her husbands name to court anti-Semitic Italians in Staten Island --- like corrupt cop John Vergona who coerced me and Joan Illuzzi didn't want to hear any NYPD wrong doing.  IF she arrested Delita Hooks it was going to be special investigator from the DA Berry not the
NYPD but Joan Illuzzi did not have the integrity.
Karma Served.



http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2015/11/ex-mayor-bloombergs-rip-off-tech.html


http://www.nyc.gov/html/doi/downloads/pdf/2013/dec%2013/BOE%20Unit%20Report12-30-2013.pdf