NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Suzannah Troy Wearing J. Crew Elephant Bracelet Fund Raiser For Kenya's Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage

J. Crew Elephant Bracelet Fund Raiser For Kenya's Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage fighting the extinction violence destruction of Elephants





Despite the violence lies from dr Andrew Fagelman's to the NYPD and Internal Affairs -- the weight gain,,, my Mom's severe illness Parkinson's and stage 2 o r 3 colon cancer --- getting this bracelet to help the David Sheldrick Orphanage is an uplift -- I am much heavier and so exhausted chronic long term insomnia but this photo just the right angel angle makes me look good and appears to turn back the clock.

A smile can do that.

I have a little black elephant painted on my nail....


I love elephants -- they are so intelligent and so loving and have been so grotestsely mistreated here in the USA and around  the world.  It must stop.