NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Alchemist's Kitchen Plant Based Cafe w/ Herbal Pharmacy

The Alchemist's Kitchen Plant Based Cafe w/ Herbal Pharmacy including intravenous drips of nutrients and hydration.

Session: Range in store  to in home $199 to $349 which includes nurse.
Nutri drips plus joy juices -- the east village has radically this "feel good" is all legal!!!!


Botanical plant medicines are at the heart of their mind blowing elixirs blended with farm to table Colombian coffee create a synergistic healing effect. They also offer delicious vegan savory bites meaning small sizes.  I had an almond peach muffin with delicate pieces of almonds and sunflower seeds.   I could really enjoy taste and texture this little masterpiece without grossly over eating because the muffin was not "standard American size.

Coffee is hand made so this is not for coffee lovers in a rush - each pour over cup is made to order.


Note - on the shelf there is ghee and honey.