NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Joe Tacopina calls NYPD Rape Cop Moron but so are Tacopina Seigel Venus Fly Trap



Tacopina and Seigel aren't going to apologize but attempt to justify Venus Fly Trap comment as my 7 and half min. YouTube with their moron young lawyer Brian King and this hateful woman that also works for them attempt to do with me but there is no justification.

KKK would attempt to justify the "n"word or the "k" word but there is not justification.


The Judge told Seigel it was a terrible example so how can Seigel and gang even think for 2 seconds let alone 10 minutes to me that there is a justification for using the Venus Fly trap as an analogy to a rape victim or any woman's vagina. There goal was to paint the drunk woman who was vomiting all night as the aggressor and like a venus fly trap lured these guys with her beauty and than crushed their careers and lives like a venus fly trap does a fly.

There goal was to dehumanize her and demonize her to get two corrupt cops off and they may have a lot more they don't kiss and tell about.

Just a reminder Tacopina got the heroin tossed out -- the heroin that rape cop had hidden in his locker.


The rape cop says he doesn’t kiss and tell so I am wondering is there anything else he isn’t kissing and telling about and is that why he some how got two high priced attorneys to represent him. Are Tacopina Seigel and whom ever set them up with the rape cop sending a message to corrupt cops to rape away and for girls and women to not come forward?