NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, May 23, 2011

Steve Cassidy UFA FDNY No Fire House Closures Speech Brooklyn Read on by Suzannah B. Troy





http://youtu.be/aUQv3UaTd6U

You can hear me scream Impeach Mike Bloomberg but what you don’t hear me scream is NO THIRD TERM and I yelled it directly at Diana Reyna and she got the impact of my message.


Suzannah B. Troy happy to be here but pissed to have a city council member voted third term Diana Reyna who The NY Daily News and NY Post listed on City Council hall of shame for taking lulus. She is no leader but someone who lives well off the NYC tax payers. The NY Daily News exposed city council members who don't want to pay up their fair share of taxes etc just like Wall Streeters and guess what we don't have money for fire houses and for school teachers?

Council people Let James and Dan Halloran gave good speeches. Halloran pointed out his Lt. Halloran brothers in Queens and Brooklyn are in fire houses that Bloomberg wants to close. Bloomberg is sending a message to the Hallorans.


This shirt honors the memory of Firemen Bobby Beddia and Joseph Graffagnino -- Bobby was so handsome, funny, smart and compassionate. They are in Heaven but for now no justice on Earth.