NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, July 18, 2011

Andrew Cuomo American Indians NYDN SAIC CityTime biggest White Collar Crime Give us OUR MONEY BACK

American Indians -- the real East Villagers!



The American Indians were decimated and their lands stolen.  You write about time...?  What about CityTime.  Your reporter Juan Gonzalez was a leader on this story and a young woman named Ali Winston brilliantly focused on SAIC.  A law firm wrote an article stating if RICO charges are applied we can get 3 times back what was stolen, frauded, damages and based on NYC gov. throwing away pay roll systems that work as part of the compensation I would say 3 x one billion dollars as the biggest pay back in NYC gov. history for the biggest white collar crime(yet - 911 tech system called ECTP may be bigger) and all under Bloomberg a great biz man tech whiz! No editorial no front page news?


Jessica Dewberry City Worker Tax Payer Speaks Up Again and says CityTime does not work!!!

Why didn’t the NYDN cover this historic rally?