NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, July 29, 2011

Suzannah B. Troy’s BloombergNewzzz Reader Interest Flash Back Mayor Mike’s Run for 3rd Term


Maybe there are some people that are very worried about the mayoral race and they should be....

small excerpt:


Bloomberg Newzzz is a snooze -- everyone thinks this “election” is a joke and the newzzz is that Bloomberg is going to win..... Wake up, sleepy heads. City council members and their aides have been exposed for stealing tax payers’ money. In response, I have already written the press and activist lawyers pointing out that city councilmembers’ votes to extend term limits are taintedand must be thrown out! How thrilling would it be to have an epic upset and King Mike lose his crown at least as mayor; Bloomberg goes down in the Guinness Book of Records as spending and losing the most campaign money in NYC history!!! Let me dream! My dream may turn in to Mike’s nightmare. YouTube “Term Limits: Deal Ordeal”http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=Tzo1tvBFZWw
Bloomberg is running an Orwellian ad campaignand against no rival TV, radio commercials, Internet or aggressive phone campaigns