NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, July 25, 2011

Judge Gregory Carro Are the NYPD Rape Cops Going to Walk Away Aug. 8?

Joe Hellbound Tacopina and Chad Venus Fly Trap Seigel are perhaps the biggest misogynist lawyers in NYC or need an anatomy lesson on female genitalia or both -- the vile cretans probably laughed over their in your face hate crime on court comparing vaginas to Venus fly traps in a question --- really foreshadowing for blaming the NYPD rape victim for luring those poor cops to her home over and over although in the State of NY it is black and white clear as day if a person is too drunk to consent it is rape!!!


At least they did not accuse the NYPD rape victim of raping the cops. 1800 rape away corrupt cops Joe hell bound Tacopina a PBA bud has got u covered!!!

Joe Tacopina went on about the NYPD rape victim walking on her own steam but so did Imette St. Guillen before she was tortured raped and murdered.      Imette must be turning in her grave to know the brutes that compared our genitals to flesh eating plants are now representing her via her Mom's bad choice.


Will the DA do the right thing in this on going disaster and press charges for possession of heroin against NYPD Rape Cop Moreno?

 I am not the only one who thinks he hide the heroin in his locker to barter for sex with a local junkie. (Posting from IPhone hurts my wrist and is a pain!!!) http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2011/07/cy-vance-nypd-rape-cop-heroin-folks.html Than there is the c- word no surprise from Tacopina Seigel client and a problem for the 9th.


p.s.   Is someone from Tacopina Seigel law offices jumping off company email to create brand new sock puppets (emphasis on more than one account)  accounts to send me messages?    The message I am interpreting  is the fix was in but thanks for the scoop.