NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, February 17, 2012

Coen Brothers Bob Dylan's Muse Film East Village?


Sub-zero trickle down -- an economic term I made up to apply to just this kind of situation as well as the Bloomberg's corrupt administration most especially the largest White Collar Crimes ever NYC gov mostly all tech contracts where they over ran the budget from a couple of hundred millions to close to a billion and some were caught red handing stealing thank goodness.The Coen's are definitely hurting my friends biz.  I went in and bought something dancing between bullets shot from their staffs mouths as if my walking over to a small biz inferred --

My Mom skipped a grade and that cool public arts school NYC and went to City College and from there got a full scholarship in Economics graduate level and the Coen brother's Dad was her prof. He gave her a camera to bring back to NYC to give I think to the Coen's grand dad.

Anyway the pretty old cars are out there but it is more than annoying and sub-zero trickle down.

I suggested to a production assistant he compensate my friend for making it very inconvenient to go and shop.