NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ready New York Preparing for Emergency NY but no mention Full Service Trauma Level 1 Hospital W. Village

Suzannah Troy sent this email:

I just received a copy of   “Ready New York”  Preparing for Emergencies in New York.

Interesting that there is no reference as to predetermining which hospital a family should meet at, in fact they don’t even discuss Hospitals...

In the section “Know the New York City Hazards” they include the following categories

Winter Weather

Severe Weather

Costal Storm’s and Hurricanes

Extreme Heat

Utilities Disruptions

Building Collapses and Explosions

Earthquakes

Fire

Carbon monoxide

Hazardous Materials, Chemical Spills & radiation Exposure

Disease Outbreaks & Biological Events

Terrorism

All of these disasters will require large scale medical services which won’t be available without a proper hospital.


Ready New York also has a pamphlet on Pandemic Flu

I don’t have time to quote it but they do say the hospitals and medical services will be taxed and it could last for months.

I ordered several copies for distribution if anyone wants to come and pick some up let me know.