NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg You Make Me Want to EAT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mayor Bloomberg is going to ruin your crappy dangerously over crowded subway ride grossing you out with gruesome fat ads or his wacko stop smoking signs. 

The MTA advertising agency refused to quote me a price for my ad which is discrimantion! 
My ad:  "When Mike Bloomberg says progress he means get your moving van!"


Mike is using city tax dollars to advertise that he is a mensch!   I hope he isn't using tax dollars and he should refund the city for the fat ads.

Mike a mensch!   Another big fat lie!
Mike you are a Meshugana  and a goniff!    What a vain narcissist! 
Mike you are control freak, crook, responsible for the largest White Collar crimes ever in NYC gov. history.
If I was in top shape I would stand topless outside city hall with the names of every government contract and mostly all tech that you allowed to massively over bill in the mega-millions -- not just one but all of them!  I would stand there until I could get all 8 million plus New Yorkers to wake-up and demand your resignation!


I want drug sniffing dogs at City Hall!  Drug test our mayor because he is high on something or he has dementia but most definitely delusions of grandeur!  You are not a mensch!!!!!!!





ps   Are NYC condoms made in sweat shops in Malaysia?