NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

MTA Ad Agency From Bloomberg To Muslims to Breasts Something Very Wrong



MTA Ad Agency From Bloomberg To Muslims to Breasts Something Very Wrong




Below an excerpt from WPIX coverage and FYI the MTA ad agency I alleged discriminated against me refusing to give me even a price on my Ad I wanted to run which said "When Mike Bloomberg says "Progress" he means get the moving van !"

I also hoped the new mayor would pull bloomberg's abusive creepy ads that are so inappropriate and ineffective showing amputations to majority of riders that will never experience something like that and by the way I don't believe we have one New York State city government employee from the Comptroller to city Council that takes the subway and Mike Bloomberg no subway.  


Racy breast augmentation ads shock subway riders


The MTA does not have complete control over the ads posted on its property.

In 2012, the agency deemed an advertising offensive to Muslims but a judge ruled that the agency’s advertising policy was too broad to order the ads be stricken.



Read more: http://pix11.com/2014/04/07/racy-breast-augmentation-ads-shock-subway-riders/#ixzz2yHCTXAKR



ps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you.