NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Friday, April 4, 2014

Manhattan Physician Group Excellent vs Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence Violation of Patient Rights



The Manhattan's Physician Group at 22nd Street has a Patient's Ambassador named Courtney  and she is A Plus excellent.  The staff really are professional and caring vs yes hard t believe Dr Andrew Fagelman and his receptionist office manager Delita -- aka Delite or Dee...Dee repeatedly violated my rights and provoked me first to get help and after she came out from behind a long closed off desk gave me the finger.  She provoked me to start video taping from my phone since I could not get help and who would believe such unprofessional provocative behavior as well as a repeatedly violation rights.  My MD that shared the off moved out after Dr FAgelman refused to fire "Delite" and the NYPD's behavior very odd -- they threatened me with her false cross complaint also a crime. Google Dr fagelman assault and watch her attack me and read her false cross complaint.  Dr Fagelman said to my private investigator I wasn't his patient!  Can you imagine. Now I can't either.  With this group of Medical Doctors and all the staff at Manhattan Physician Group I can assure you -- you are safe "no fagelman delita Hooks twilight zone" behavior -- watch the YouTube -- she makes a hole in my retina -- my vision permanently damaged.

My Father died in Nov as I continue to try and heal and was several months in to a lawsuit suing the NYPD for coercion and threatening me and Internal Affairs, City of NY for violations of my rights etc.  Stay tuned...I am in shock still so the Manhattan's Physician Groups kindness means so much to me as I try to remember A DOCTOR'S OFFICE IS SUPPOSE TO BE A SAFE PLACE.    i don't know why Dr Fagelman hired Delita Hooks and put her at a long closed off front desk which came out from behind to violate my patient rights over and over -- their are yelp reviews pre the attack that call him out on his staff but at 21 E 22 vs 155 Spring St you are safe.  Delita Hooks pal join her and blaming me.  I guess they don't have a basic understand of patient rights and simple decency THERE IS NOTHING A PATIENT CAN DO TO WARRANT A RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE MANAGER TO ATTEMPT TO BEAT THEM AND DRAG THEM DOWN THE HALL.

This group of MD's has good referrals.  The only problem so good you may have to hold for a while to get a referral -- if so I suggest leave a message for what you need with your MD.  Courtney is superb and caring.

Thank G-d the medical offices are beginning to have People on site to protect our Patient Rights and ask for our feedback.  I am the victim of the most savage attack ever seen on video by a  medical receptionist office manager who than 24 hours after I went to the police commited yet another crime a false cross complaint.  My patient rights were violated repeatedly.  I was threatened, punched, kicked my hair ripped out and than blamed and she was not fired or arrested but I was threatened yet again including by the NYPD on behalf I was yelled at over the phone told by Det John Vergona that I was going to drop those charges.


ps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

MD Group Finds My Dad's Wallet vs Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence the worst in NYC in my opinion




Great news a good MD's office found it!!!!!!!




Please spread the word about Dr Andrew Fagelman not firing Delita Hooks after she 
came out from behind a long closed off reception desk to continue
violating my patient rights and than my body.

The NYPD helped this medical office in Soho get away with EVERYTHING but
murder so please help by spreading the word...

The NYPD under Ray Kelly and Internal Affairs clearly believe
COERCION IS A POLICING TOOL.

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM MR. BRATTON AND THE NEW IAB HEAD THESE WORDS...


COERCION IS A CRIME NOT A POLICING TOOL.



Manhattan Physician Group Excellent vs Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence Violation of Patient Rights