NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dr Andrew Fagelman Didn't Fire Delita Hooks For Running Punch To My Head NYPD Fixed it Over 100,000 Views DA like NFL and 9-11 Heartbreak 911 Tech Mess

Dr Andrew Fagelman Didn't Fire Delita Hooks For Running Punch To My Head NYPD Fixed it Over 100,000 Views DA like NFL and 9-11 Heartbreak 911 Tech Mess





Is the DA like the NFL stay tuned.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em over 100,000 views of a violent crime and proves Det John Vergona used a false cross complaint to threaten me arrest on Saturday.  I asked him why do I have to wait four days to be false arrested why are you resting me on the Sabbath are you anti-Semitic so to see 100,000 views on today such a sad day gives me some comfort all involved got away with everything but murdering me but I have people from around the world my witnesses.   One person  said to me it  would take murdering you and then maybe they would do something.  Did she mean the police department or the Manhattan DA?

Very very very sad day September 11 for me this most horrific sad day that I've ever witnessed as opposed to read about history books I saw it.   


I thought I saw Pat Brown the other day but it was a man that was not as handsome and physically fit.   


There so much I remember about that day and the days and months following it and the death of Bobby Beddia and Joe Graffagino Who are taken by September 11 just a few years later haunts me.  

Because of Det John Vergona's verbal violence , threats, crime of Coercion because we've never met I don't know what he looks like he threatened me he was abusive he told me he didn't care if I had two black eyes turned out I had a hole in my retina I have permanent damage a macular pucker I have a huge amount of floaters in both eyes from the attack at Dr Fagelman 's 155 Spring St, cervical damage but because of the top cop KKK Ray Kelly on  down to on named  in a lawsuit I'm never feel the same about the police department again and I blame Dr Andrew Fagelman as much as the dirty corrupt amoral cops in my opinion and my blogs are my opinion these dirty cops violated your oath and my constitutional rights and from Dr Fagelman's office those that lied and tried to cover the sap and pretend it was me to the dirty cops to internal fairs they don't understand right from wrong it's really sick and disturbing.   The doctors office is supposed to be a safe place and Dr. Andrew Fagelman and the NYPD Internal Affairs involved in covering this up in my opinion are evil. They're not as evil as the terrorists that did mass murder but my opinion their evil besides the physical violence that verbal violence the threats the alleged witness tampering and aggravated harassment which by the way up in my opinion I'm guessing Joe Tacopina is behind the threat calling me a cunt and threatening me  warning me not to take legal action and if I ever find out it really was him I would want to ask him did you learn that from the from the Brooklyn DAs office?

The dirty cops involved in my case have changed my feelings about the police and even if  during the next terrorist attack which I'm sure there'll be good cops that are heroic I still never heal the wounds and damage from just trying to get medical care at a doctors office which was supposed to be safe  and the damage done me by receptionist office managers running punched my head as well as her employer and the NYPD Internal Affairs involved,  never.   There is a situation happening right now involving my case but I cannot discuss it with you yet stay tuned but you will learn about it and I will be filing a second lawsuit in November naming the original defendants plus Mr. Bratton and Mr Reznick as well as others.  


Today is a heart breaking day.  I hope to rest your part of it and be careful because it has been two weeks since my last period, I am menstruating yet again and I don't want to end up in emergency room or anemic so I'm going to rest and be careful to eat food high in iron. 





I remember the long lines outside the hospital 9-11 but not of victims but of good souls that wanted to help!!  





Prayers to all the good souls the brave souls that died that day in the air on the airplanes being heroic to the rescue workers all loved ones that died and everyone that did good good deeds that day and the days following your remembered.  Prayers past present future. 


I got my period for the second time in two weeks and I'm bleeding a lot and I have to rest I'm going to try and do two things today with people that make me happy if I can find the strength but most of all prayers to the families that are survivors have to grow old with their left ribs that died September 11.   

The 911 tech system is $2.1 billion taxpayer Titanic a boondoggle a series of crimes in the city of New York are pretending that there was no crime just mismanagement it's a crime and if we have a large terrorist attack or a natural disaster  which I pray we don't the system will collapse yet again.  




please help this go viral so shame MD, my attacker, NYPD and IAB thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0


Vid 4 second highlights Vine



June 19, 2014 learned even more about Internal Affairs Corruption do created new blog goal to sue Mr Bratton and Mr Reznick 2015. 





The NYPD an internal affairs fix crime in my opinion based on my own experience.


Dr Andrew Fagelman Delita Hooks Violence Lies New bad Yelp Review Not ADay @ The Beach!
http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2014/05/dr-andrew-fagelman-delita-hooks_24.html?m=1