NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#NYPD Critic Caught Spray Painting PD Cars

The blond, blue-eyed vandal was previously arrested July 16 after she threw a green drink in a woman’s face during an argument in a Brooklyn park on Kent Avenue and North 10th Street around12:30 p.m., cops said.


http://nypost.com/2014/09/02/woman-arrested-for-anti-nypd-graffiti


In my lawsuit I compare the activities of NYPD threatening me NYPD political fixing favors, threats the early stages in Nazi Germany and this was under Bloomberg and Ray Kelly and I was clearly discriminated against like how many others.  

I don't know how the NYPD and the politicians and the people they do fixing in favors for them selves and clearly they don't believe in hell or karma.  





The NYPD arrest this woman for the above action of throwing a drink but in a doctors office in Soho first precinct threatens me the victim with damage to my eye from a running punch to my head by Dr Andrew Fagelman 's receptionist office manager Delita Hooks. 


I caught the NYPD committing the crime of coercion.    I caught IAB fixing for them for them the dirty cops and the criminal at the doctors office as well as the employer who didn't fire her for her blatant criminal activity as well as repeatedly violating my patient rights provoking me first to get help and then provoking me to start filming.  

http://www.scribd.com/doc/220786318/NYPD-Detective-John-Vergona-lied-on-DD5-Internal-Affairs-Let-him-Retire-Despite-Coercing-me   

IAB Sgt Decker told me Lt Anges of the Integrity Bureau try not to laugh would interview everyone just like Det Vergona said he would and it never happened. The fix was in just like the NYPD Jose Ramos case showed us all the PBA, NYPD and IAB fix and tip each other off.




#NYPD Internal Affairs read her false cross-complaint http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168