NYPD Coerced me to drop charges or go to jail with a hole in my retina Saturday arrest for Dr Fagelman's savagely violent receptionist Delita's running punch to my eye grabbing my hair trying to drag me down the hall by my hair damaging my neck not fired or arrested I agreed to false arrest Oct 16 immediate than Det John Vergona changed my false arrest date to Saturday oct. 20, 2012 4PM IAB let him and his supervisor retire! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE I am alleging fix, favors and retaliation -- please look at the first page -- it mentions HP tied to 911 Tech corruption as well as mayor Bloomberg Ray Kelly free rides Air Bloomberg....http://www.scribd.com/doc/188752042/NYPD-Commissioner-Ray-Kelly-Charles-Campisi-DI-Ed-Winski-Lt-Agnes-Lt-Angelo-Burgos-IAB-Sgt-Mary-O-Donnell-Sgt-Chen-Det-Andy-Dwyer-Det-John-Ve

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Catfish an unforgettable documentary I rented on ITunes by Suzannah B. Troy




I know I am emotionally exhausted....if I was a car, my gas tank is below E.

I rented Catfish on ITunes without knowing anything and it is important that I not tell you anything about this film in case you rent it.

The film made me cry. It most likely will not make you cry but for me...without telling you how this film twists and turns -- there is a possible place one hopefully can get of forgiveness and compassion, a place I don't get to as often as I would like but this film may take you to that place.

In this film we see an unusual journey via art, technology, computers, Facebook and texting told by two young NY film makers focusing on one of their siblings, a cute brother named Nev.

The film is so unusual I had to pause and Google it on my Iphone....Nev has an IPhone he uses in the film...the phone is like his paintbrush....or the Iphone for me has become paint brush, investigator and protector for those following my work on YouTube and this blog....

I stopped the film and Googled to find out if this was really a documentary. The film makers could make a fictional film for main stream Hollywood with a very different ending and catch our Facebook, computer junkie world with a global audience consuming "tech junk food" whether it be unusual relationships on the internet or celebrity news, the latest YouTube that has gone viral that resembles JackAss the movie with little to no content or value. This film finds some value and in such an surprising way so hang in there.

Technology and social networking sites like Facebook have dramatically changed how we relate to the world and even ourselves. Art and painting as well as technology play a huge role in this film and how people can weave all kinds of fantasy, expectations, and lies including to themselves and others.... (Note: I can tell you there are NYPD officers, lawyers, activists and people following my blog and YouTube channel that are familiar with some of these issues and it is not from the film Catfish.)

Did you know the human eye has a blind spot and the brain is always filling in the blind spot?

So does the human heart.....

I wish I could tell you more but I don't want to ruin what makes this film so dynamic... and a must see.

You have to be in the right mood. This is a quiet very dynamic film and you will only understand at the very end how this tech-era film got the title "Catfish".